InStream spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [limited liability company]
2. InStream spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office at ul. Szelągowska 49; 61-626 Poznań, Tax Identification Number [NIP] 9721276346, Polish National Business Registry Number [REGON]: 367744035, registered in the register of entrepreneurs under the National Court Register Number [KRS] KRS 0000685897 is the Administrator of Personal Data gathered from Users in the registration process through the intermediary of the Platform.
3. InStream spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością is not the Administrator of Personal Data entered by Users within the framework of the use of InStream.io due to the fact that it does not decide about the purpose and means for which the User processes the data.
4. The gathered User personal data is stored in accordance with the highest legal safety standards. We ensure that data given by the Users is processed for the purpose of performance of services offered through the intermediary of the Platform, unless the User expresses consent for processing of personal data also for another purpose. Personal data gathered in the process of registration on the Platform shall not be disclosed to any entities unless the User expresses consent for processing of their personal data for purposes of obtaining commercial and marketing information coming from business partners.
5. Please be informed that the User, under the applicable Act on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws 1997 No. 133, item 883 of 29 August 1997) has the right to familiarize themselves with personal data gathered and has the possibility of reporting any necessary modifications thereto and may request the deletion thereof at any time.
6. User Personal Data gathered during their registration in the Portal is used for the purpose of performance the service provided by InStream Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością. A situation in which the User declared the will to receive commercial, advertising or marketing information (including Newsletter) is an exception from the aforementioned rule. In the aforementioned case the data given by the User shall be used for that purpose.
1. InStream spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością may gather data on the Users’ behaviour on the Platform automatically through the intermediary of cookies files. This is not personal data – the User’s identity or data entered by Users cannot be identified on the basis thereof. Data gathered automatically is not subject to change or deletion.
7. InStream spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością may, for technical purposes, also use Users’ IP addresses which were saved during the visit at the Platform and which help in server administration. IP addresses are also used for gathering general, statistic demographic information such as, for instance, the area from which the connection was established.
8. Personal data processed by InStream spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością is kept secret.
9. In exceptional situations InStream spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością may refuse to delete personal data, upon consideration of the User’s request for deletion of their personal data, if the User failed to settle the outstanding payments or other liabilities towards InStream spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, violated significant provisions of the Services Terms and Conditions or violated applicable legal regulations and and the retention of data is necessary for the clarification of circumstances and determination of the scope of the User’s liability.
Change of data
In a situation of personal data entered by Users registered at the Platform becomes outdated, the User shall modify it in such a way that it is in compliance with the current state.
The User has the right, at any time, to address a question at InStream spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością for the purpose of:
a. obtaining information on the objective, scope and manner of processing data contained in the Portal Users’ personal data files;
b. obtaining information since when the User’s personal data is processed in the files and giving the content of this data in commonly understandable form;
c. obtaining information on the source which the User’s data comes from;
d. obtaining the information on the method of disclosing personal data if the User expressed consent for disclosing personal data to business partners of InStream spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością and, in particular, information on recipients or recipient categories to which the data is disclosed;
e. requesting that the gathered personal data is supplemented, updated, corrected, the processing thereof is temporarily or permanently withheld or that it is deleted, if it is incomplete, outdated, untrue or it was gathered with the violation of the act or it is unnecessary for the performance of the purpose for which it was gathered;
f. raising an objection against processing of one’s data in cases in which the User does not express consent for processing or against transferring one’s personal data to another data administrator;
1. InStream spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością has the possibility of using cookies files, owing to which it is possible to identify the User’s Internet browser during each session of the User on the Portal. Cookies files do not contain any personal data and the User cannot be identified on the basis thereof.
2. In Cookies files the User data, in which text information coming from the Platform is contained, is recorded automatically by the Internet browser; it is processed for the purpose of increasing the quality of services rendered and it facilitates the use of the Platform.
3. In case if the User does not block cookies files, they agree on the use and recording thereof in the device memory.
4. The User may manage cookies independently, changing the browser’s settings.
5. InStream spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością may transfer information gathered automatically to third parties in particular for the purpose of the analysis thereof and optimization of the Platform.
Safety of gathered Personal Data
1. Gathered User Personal Data is stored at servers secured against unauthorized use, in accordance with legal regulations. The Information Safety Administrator was reported for the register maintained by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
2. InStream spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością guarantees complete confidentiality of data entered into the Platform by the User, it does not disclose the data to third parties nor does it verify the data.
Should any additional questions concerning privacy protection or the method of processing of gathered Personal Data arise, the Users may address them via mail at the address InStream spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością ul. Szelągowska 49, 61-626 Poznań or via e-mail: email@example.com